View Single Post
Old 08-09-2022, 08:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have never seen a cleric use the snare clickie in a group, and I have multiple videos showing how it really isn't a great item on my Youtube channel. You can have your opinion that it's a great item, but it's not as good as you think. The snare has a low speed reduction, and a short duration. You will do better just medding a tick and casting root, it's only 30 mana.

Not once seeing ogre stun immunity EVER do anything to help never stop you from singing its praise it like it's ambrosia. I hope you are not so ignorant of basics of the game to understand that snaring a mob at low life can save a healer around 20% mana and in grouing situations cleric's mana is often the groups main bottleneck, which could translate directly to 20% faster kill/loot/exp efficiency. Sounds pretty good to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Finally, stat-wise both humans and gnomes have low starting stats. It isn't like we are looking at the difference between a Gnome Warrior and an Ogre Warrior. So it isn't a good argument to make, as the difference is easy to make up for.
Not really a particularly good comprision given that cleric gear rarely has charisma or str on it while warrior gear is overflowing with str/stam. And a warrior isnt taking off all their stam gear off to boost a different part of their kit, such in the case lulling. I have looked at the bumbers but im sure its in the 50-60 points of relevant stats you ose out on versus humans. Thats a lot of fucing stats from my reckoning, but you do you. Enjoy the tinkering.