View Single Post
Old 09-14-2022, 01:48 AM
Planar Protector

And the Trumptards show their stupidity.

Jib is yelling at clouds trying to make the analogy to that of the Iraq war. Jib I just glance over your nonsense like the new dwarf avatar idiot's posts.

Teai claims he can google everything and knows better than a doctor. Remdesivir is pretty high powered stuff. It was originally used to deal with acute cases of alpha and delta. But it has since been replaced with combining molnupiravir and nirmatrelvir. Teai is the most dangerous type of antivaxer he is a webmd doctor. I have the degree but even I don't dare say I know other fields of pharma therapeutics other than my own; let alone play practicing physician.

Mr. Sparkle you have some things correct. The vaccines do help in a small way for your immune system to have a chance to recognize the spike protein of different variants of Covid. But the RNA vaccines were more created to work against Alpha and protects on average about 97.5% against Delta. But you are correct... the vaccines do really nothing after you have successfully caught for example BA.4/5.

But BA.1 and BA.4/5 aren't killing as many as Alpha and Delta.

Oh and by the way yeah you do need several vaccination against Polio to be nearly immune to both main and sub variants; for infants to toddlers. And even if you are immune to it you can still shed a sub variant we see infecting stupid purebloods like Elizondo. The concern is Polio has mutated and if it or its sub variant mutates in a reservoir or population to breed new variants we could have in the chaos; such is life, a version that does infect the vaccinated.

Elizondo I have noticed you have kept pretty quiet unless you see the regulars post.
You been playing with different account names?

RieRie ... are you seriously that bored? Wouldn't you be much more interested in the politics thread talking about the possible motivation for Graham to announce a nation wide bill against abortion on the eve of the midterms? Is he causing a distraction from his legal issues? Is he sabotaging his own side by riling up the democrat vote against his party?
Graham knows the bill is a nothing burger and would be that even after the midterms needing something like 2/3s the majority to even beat a veto from the president. Graham is forcing Trumptards politicians to fall in line and announce they do or do not back his bill (keeping quiet is best way for republicans to prevent political suicide for their election campaign.)

The red wave is crashing because like a dog who finally caught the mail truck they don't know what to do with it. Many of these Republicans have been saying for years they want abortion gone but when it happens in their state they are wrestling with supporting the backlash. Backlash as to whether they are then against abortion for rape, life-threatening procedures (Ectopic) and incest. It is these extremes that are frankly ticking off independent/republican woman to vote more in favor of the democrats.
Last edited by Botten; 09-14-2022 at 01:52 AM..