View Single Post
Old 09-20-2022, 01:37 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is entirely untrue and its very clear you have zero experience in a high end raid guild.

The opportunities to get DKP are aplenty. If you can't figure it out, then you don't deserve BIS loot.

You're taking points from DSM who has never been a raid playmaker, ever.
In his defense. Raiding on p99 as a shaman is kinda stupid. You can't really do anything but be a buff/malo/slow bot and a mediocre spot healer. What kinda plays are you gonna make? Not like u can root rot adds in raids. "Ooh shamanguy cast slow on that mob so good". I haven't really raided since some of these changes to clickies and other shit but I assume it hasn't changed the fact that basically the only semi skilled position in a raid group is the pullers. Maybe tanks now that they can't just throw infinite mallets at everything? You could train monkeys to run a CH rotation or mash an /assist and cast nuke or backstab button. EQ raid mechanics in classic basically topped out at "run out of the AE sometimes" and audio triggers/GINA trivializes that.

Unless we're talking about tracking/FTE racing and other dumb things exclusive to P99 raiding. I guess that's a different story. I guess I assumed you were talking about raid performance and not all the utter nonsense that comes before you actually kill stuff.

These statements are not up for debate amongst sane human beings
Why does <Vanquish> allow DSM to be a member?
Last edited by PlsNoBan; 09-20-2022 at 01:51 AM..