View Single Post
Old 09-20-2022, 10:09 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVictor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I will be honest. I like Inny way more. Played in live as an follower of Inny cuz I like way more his dogma and the aesthetic of plane of hate over the plane of disease. I only chose Bertoxxulous in p99 so I could do the gnoll fang quest and quickly reach lv 12 and get good DoTs, the first 12 levels as an necromancer are quite troublesome due the lack of good DoTs. Neriak is also my favorite city in EQ2.

And before anything, yes, I'm one of this guys who play as an human necromancer.

I wanna change my deity only due personal preference/RP factor. I don't care about min max cuz honestly necromancers are already quite strong.
Human necros are the coolest roleplay IMO, I went bertox for mine due to how badass their guild hall is, but I would assume human inny would have more selling options in a place like neriak, however it won't matter for other things like OT hammer since you can charm undead.

Either way, if you're unhappy, just reroll. Enjoy the journey, human necro was probably my most favorite leveling experience on p99. I got tons of compliments, and only a few haters asking me why I didn't go iksar.