View Single Post
Old 11-07-2022, 06:13 PM
Planar Protector

I would make it exceedingly rare to get an item from pvp. The PvP version is NO DROP and LORE always (limits duping stuff like manastones or the bindy necklace). And it could be any item not just one that suits the class or race of the person killing the other person. And it only triggers once per day per person. TOPS. Without a garantee of loot for that single kill. So if u kill someone 200x in a day it just doesn't matter. It would be a low chance like 1% of the time. Per day possible.

I do really like your card idea too.

I don't see why you can't implement card, loot dupe (VERY low chance per day per person), and outlaw system toghether, though the outlaw system could easily be too restrictive on pvp especially as a camp dispute solution. A vote system to vote players into being outlaws would be cool, thats abusable too. IDK rly, I love it, wish there was a way to implement the outlaw system better. OPT IN only + some bonus + some punishment would be cool. Maybe not as steep as item loot but single item loot isn't that terrible for outlaws on this server i think. But they cant loot other ppls items so u would really need to find some big incentive to balance that ... like super deep increased chances of loot from MoBs or something. (not dupe loot from pvp cuz then ppl would just use the outlaw team to farm and zerg the server).

As for the banks just decrease GM and Guard NPC levels and stats to defeat-able mortal levels and move the banks to the newbie zones. One each side.

IDK how u feel about gem farming.

I would make it so ppl could have a gem vendor in each newbie zone aswell. And if you have a stack of gems in your inventory one single gem out of a stack drops everytime u are killed that way you always can lose a little bit, while keeping the majority of ur gems safe and it kinda helps with plat farming some since ppl can still lose money and its risky to carry around gives the banks more purpose again. So if your carrying 19, one is always going to drop as loot. It IS a lot of coding. I would also add in more expensive gems than rubies just so ppl could bank higher numbers of plat that way with more risk. So if someone does get up to like 80 stacks of rubies, maybe they want to save bag space and buy 8 gems, at risk of losing only 1 of those 8.

One other really really dumb request. Please fix warrior bash shield agro so it does like a decent amount of agro in PvE and maybe a bit more dps to make it more viable for soloing PvE wise. Sorta like as intended initially. It doesn't really need a buff in pvp. Maybe a tinnny damage increase in pvp. Just a few points to help warriors get that kill shot in better on nasty wizards.
Last edited by magnetaress; 11-07-2022 at 06:35 PM..