View Single Post
Old 11-08-2022, 11:22 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by eqravenprince [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks, I had seen that, it's pretty vague. It does not say whether or not I will get experience at 42, my assumption based is that I will based on prior experience after a mob turns green. Also it says 50 or 25% but no real formula, guess I could test it out. Also, if you look at the wiki page for "consider" levels 9-40 had a 2nd green section which was pretty reliable for determining if I got experience. So maybe there isn't dark green con message for determining if I will get experience at level 42.
Wiki is also pretty wrong about con ranges as you approach higher levels.

In any event, killing greens isn't worth doing for experience, period. You don't need to know the specifics on it, I would lean way more towards 10-25% of their original XP once they're green.

Quadding a pack of green wyverns or two won't move the XP bar, but having a single blue mob in that pack does. The difference in xp gain from a blue and green con mob is enormous. Really you should only be killing green mobs in an effort to get more blue mobs to spawn.