View Single Post
Old 11-30-2022, 05:33 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelld52 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
AS I SAID BEFORE

I got the HS skeletons to flee under CERTAIN CIRCUMSTANCES. Even though it says Immune to Flee, that is not 100% accurate, because other mobs on wiki are listed as immune to flee and ARE NOT immune to flee.

I got them to flee in the basement right below the entrance near the portal. There was a group at the entrance clearing the 2 entrance + 8 golems + 1 roamer (and also some of the north wing before the painting)

I was in basement clearing the 2 wing roamers, 2 roamers around portal and 1 center roamer, as well as clearing the east/west basement foyers.

AFTER all of these mobs were dead, the skeletons started to flee. the skeletons dont flee often - its not because they are immune to flee --- its because their "rally" social range is HUGE. they will stay and fight if a mob of the same faction / type is within xx units. most mobs its very short, like 50 units. skeletons are HUGE.

so fucks sake, shut up. i stopped bringing it up except to joke about it. YOU are the asshat that keeps following ME around the forums and posting "drrrr hrrrr show proof hrrrrrr" on every thing i post.

and now im rehashing the same fuckin conversation that i had with other people on my forum post about this.

get off my sack, shut the fuck up
This post is a red flag.