View Single Post
Old 12-12-2022, 06:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thank you, I will take a look - so far i have only found very short lived pity groups where someone groups with me briefly before they go back to solo. Everyone is a twink - so I am constantly trying to fend for myself solo, which i do not have the gear to be able to do. I am burning out fast - chances are ill quit before a green reset ever comes because i am not here to play the game solo.
As a Cleric you can solo!

Essentially you play like a battle Wizard ... but you only fight undead monsters. In other words, you fight by nuking an undead monster while you melee it, and then when you are low on mana/HP you go sit somewhere safe until you have full mana.

If you go to https://wiki.project1999.com/Per-Level_Hunting_Guide and click Cleric at the top (it takes a second to load) you can even see a series of places to hunt.

However, that's really only ideal for when you have short play periods or feel anti-social: Clerics are definitely a group class by nature. And on that note, keep in mind that you don't need a full group! You and pretty much any melee character will make a mean duo, plus you can also group with Enchanters (and Magicians/Necromancers to a lesser extent) and have their pet tank while you heal it.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.