View Single Post
Old 12-26-2022, 11:09 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You want to use the in-game /petition command for that.

How well it will work depends on how many (all-volunteer) staff members happen to be on, and how busy they are ... but since there's no way to know that in advance, your best bet is to make the petition, but then deal with the other player as best you can until a GM may/may not show up.

Also, be sure you understand the rules correctly, or you may be disappointed to learn (for instance), that our Play Nice Policies are different from live's. The official Play Nice Policy can be found here, but the wiki has a more detailed explanation of the camp rules specifically, using quotes from GMs: https://wiki.project1999.com/Camp_Rules#General_Rules (and if you scroll up it also has specific rulings on camps that might be confusing).
Thank you. I did read the rules and I started up a petition for clarification on what need to be done should this continue. Based on what I read, a OBS/FRAPS video is the best course for anything to happen. Since this was the 2nd time I'd figure I'd know the process and know what needs to happen if/when this happens again.