Thread: Test of Tactics
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2023, 05:06 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivah [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No more rubdowns on your meaty, scaley third leg Mr. Until, you put the axe back on and fight me like a real lizardman warrior
wut? lol, im not sure what you are talking about here.

oh, and i dont care about 1v1, never did.

kinda cool seeing you around these days, you used to be so quiet, i dont remember if you talked much. but hey, my memory is muddy and im a fucking loud mouth so whatever, it's probably me.

kinda odd to have a few old pals so thirsty for pushing my shit in. its ok though, not like it doesnt happen all the time. lmfao. almost didnt make that plug tonight. you disced too late [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

there are a few people i thought were cool now paling it up with the leftover known wurms of the server. people got a weird attachment to Tune even though it turns out he went the way of the Duke with LC. oh, and the amount of banned accounts he has/had access to, yikes. glad i never gave him Monster. just dont get it but hey, you never really know someone on here, do you?