View Single Post
Old 04-20-2023, 08:41 PM
Fire Giant

You can casually raid on green, no problem. You don't have to have 80% raid attendance and abandon all real life obligations to kill dragons...just have to remember that the respawn cycles are *typically* on the weekends (Thurs night + Fri + Sat + Sun) and that is set by the GMs of this server, and then you need to respond to a batphone (discord notification which can also be ported to a separate phone notification in my guild) for a dragon when you feel like it.

My guild raids pretty much around the clock, and I have about 25% raid attendance and go to the targets I can. I have a full time, 40+ hours a week job. I have a lot of raid loot.

I will echo Ooloo, you do need to stay 52 or BELOW for Vox/Nagafen. They have a mechanic where they banish anyone beyond level 52 such that you can't effectively participate in the fight. Castle, Nova, Pals, all go for those 2 dragons for sure. my guild does sometimes too (my guild is <Good Guys>).

Topgunben is more of the oxygen-thief in this scenario, but then again Dominion did win a lawsuit against Fox news, so all things are possible.