Old 07-01-2023, 07:43 PM
Banned

https://web.archive.org/web/20050119...x?PostID=46680

Quote:
barbai is not online. Last active: 1/19/2005 11:01:55 AM barbai
Total Posts: 1036

Re: BoC.....-does- it work for us?
Posted: Jun 17 04 2:54 PM
As well you are slightly correct in that soe programed bards to generate less agro with songs this also includeds our procs.

A war using that same blade will generate much more agro from the proc alone then we would.
“Allow my song to heal your wounds, clear your mind, and hasten your blade”
Quote:
lanolar is not online. Last active: 12/24/2004 10:03:03 AM lanolar
Total Posts: 198

Re: BoC.....-does- it work for us?
Posted: Jun 17 04 3:23 PM
Quote:
As well you are slightly correct in that soe programed bards to generate less agro with songs this also includeds our procs.

Our songs generate less agro, that was done in beta. Procs? Ummm no. Same as everyone else.

I get just as much agro from a BOC as a warrior does. My gf plays a warrior and I have had her and me both melee mobs with nobody tuanting. Agro always bounced back and forth as we procced. I have tanks MANY MANY times in ldon using my BoC to keep agro. I have overagroed many times from my old EoE going off and getting one too many stuns in.

Snasty is correct in that its not what it once was because other class's DPS has gone through the roof, while ours has taken a crap. So you add in the DPS factor and its harder to tell.
Lanolar
Crimson Tempest
https://web.archive.org/web/20040207.../434552p1.html

Quote:
Lost Dungeons Beta Giveaway!
Win one of ten Lost Dungeons of Norrath beta accounts in this exclusive EQ Vault contest!
August 20, 2003 - We have been lucky enough to get ten exclusive beta accounts for Lost Dungeons of Norrath to give away to you the fans of EQ Vault! If you have an active EQ account (any version) read on for full details on how to win one of the ten beta accounts!
Lost Dungeons of Norrath Beta Giveaway

Requirement:
You must have an active EQ account; any version.

What You Need To Do:
Send your funniest, prettiest, or best EQ screenshot to lepidus@vaultnetwork.com with "LDoN Contest" as your subject.
Include the following info: station name, email address, and first and last name.

Deadline:
Tuesday, August 26th at 11:59PM EST.

When will you know?
Winners will be informed via email on August 27th
The full list will also be posted on the main page of the EverQuest Vault.
I look forward to your participation in this! I cannot accept entries sent to any address save lepidus@vaultnetwork.com, so be sure you send them there and be sure to have the correct info line.

Also, remember you can always talk about Lost Dungeons on our EQ General Board.