View Single Post
Old 07-20-2023, 09:19 AM
Planar Protector

Croco, you spent a bunch of time writing paragraphs that say the same thing. You admit you can't provide proof for your claims about me. While you keep saying you don't care about the last word, and you have better things to do, you keep posting. Please stop projecting your own issues on to me. Nobody cares about your silly opinions about me, so please stop wasting peoples time. You are hijacking the thread.

I am not sure how I hijack threads. I never start this or bring up other threads. People attack me for no reason, and I defend myself. The simple solution is to grow up and stop attacking people. I am not sure why you think attacking other posters is proof your opinion is correct.

The truth is still that STA is the better stat for your starting stats, as it is harder to cap. STR is easy to cap in both raid and group play. Rogues do not need 255 STR in groups, and groups will not kick you for having 150 STR instead of 175 STR.

OP has 20k worth of twink gear. We are not discussing a character who has no money and items. In that specific case of having no money or gear, you could argue for STR.
Last edited by DeathsSilkyMist; 07-20-2023 at 09:31 AM..