Thread: Quillmane spawn
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2023, 01:13 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think the quillmane spawn mechanics from 1999 were ever documented. The implementations of quill on p99 have basically been improvised by the devs. Plus it was changed within the last year, so which version was the classic version?
Actually, I'm pretty sure the spawn mechanics were documented. I'm too lazy to find it, but if you dig through the bug forums you should find a post that links to some other forum, where a former EQ developer explains how Quillmane's original mechanics work.

As I understand it, the current P99 mechanic is much more similar to the original classic mechanics than what we used to have previously ... but again, that bug thread would have more details.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.