View Single Post
Old 08-28-2023, 08:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Servers that aren't p99 aren't really in competition with p99 unless you're talking about another vanilla-velious server.

The vast majority of people who play here want to specifically play vanilla-velious content, and not luclin\pop content.
I agree the competition isn't really there yet. That could change is what I'm getting at. The tools exist to actually compete and some jump starts are going to give it ago. P99 seems light years ahead with regard to CSR and that is actually the biggest difference I find between it and other servers besides TAKP.

To your second point, my feeling in connecting with many players over the years on Green is that the Velious end point isn't as charming or interesting as it was back when P99 began in '08 and '09.

After years and years of Blue and Green many have had their fill of Velious. Many still love it of course. Others are ready for something new. Everquest kept evolving so we'll see if p99 continues to evolve.

Green is most popular server currently no doubt about that.