View Single Post
Old 11-18-2023, 09:30 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ok so DPS for a ranger involves an argent protector. (Lol). 42/49 or 2.5 second delay.
“Best offhand ratio” is a Scimiter of the Emerald Dawn @ 20/34 (it isn’t).
A Scimitar of the Emerald Dawn drops to 17 delay (1.7 seconds).
That gives you .8 seconds to swap weapons and get a swing off before you miss a MH AP swing, or at least delay it.

Or…

Hasted a shovel of the harvest goes from 43 delay to about 22 (2.2 seconds).
A Scimitar of the Emerald Dawn drops to 17 delay (1.7 seconds).
That gives you half a second to swap weapons and get a swing off before you miss a MH shovel swing, or at least delay it.

In my situation a Meljeldin is 38 delay, 19 hasted. 1.9 seconds
A Claw of Lightning is 18 delay, 9 delay hasted. .9 seconds.
That’s a margin of error of just about 1 second.

Ps: just use different weapons for a warrior and the results are equally stupid.
My understanding of how this is supposed to work is that you attack with the offhand once per mainhand attack round. Since your two hander has a delay of 43 with a shovel, you effectively lock your offhand to delay 43. That makes scimitar the best offhand for this I'm aware of, since the long delay on the weapon is irrelevant and it has high base damage, effectively adding a 20/43 offhand dual wielded with the 50/43.

I'm still skeptical its possible to execute this, though. I would want to see someone do it or at least get a parse.

Sanctum Low Man Vindi Kill: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyZfNjvsDRE