View Single Post
Old 01-12-2024, 09:02 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by sajbert [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
To be fair, and we never are, there's a big difference between playing with ha select few players or just doing pick-up-groups instead of following orders in discord after the batphone went off in the middle of the night to collect your one dragon tooth point which you need to save hundreds off to get one item.

That's not to say that Epics shouldn't require raiding. I think if there's any issue with P99 it's that drop rates on some pieces are incredibly low and I do wonder how classic these drop rates truly are. Similar deal with legacy items when they were dropping.
People are so self interested/absorbed and lack any kind of insights into others, that they simply cannot fathom different people get different types of enjoyments from a mmo.

These are EXACTLY the type of people I want to avoid.

Like deal with it. I play with a group of people I like to, anyone else I don't care to play with.

I like an MMO because it's a live world. Full stop, that's it. It doesn't mean I want to subject myself to you any closer than a 200 yard stick or a brief interaction with a ec tunnel trade.

These players think they're special, and they're not, and I especially don't want to interact with them.