View Single Post
Old 04-10-2024, 05:06 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudboy66 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hello,

I am thinking of making a new character on P99, I played years and years ago and I was curious if there are low level players in low level zones to group up with and progress through the game? Obviously P99 is a very mature game, and has been around so long that I was just wondering if I would even be able to find anyone starting a new toon?

Hopefully there is!

Cheers
There are some although nowhere near the amount you would have seen on live back in the classic era or even a year ago on P99 green (which by all accounts should have the best population of lowbies from the 3 servers).

What you'll find is there is basically a "leveling path" where depending on your level there are maybe one or two zones where grouping is a possibility.

Its pretty much starting zone for newbie mobs > Crushbone/Oasis > Unrest/Mistmoore > CoM > Karnors castle

Basically anything outside of that make friends in your level range and do the work to get them together into a group for whatever other zone you desire to group in.