Thread: Bard Swarm
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2024, 07:10 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarpathEQ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Please regale us with your tales of context and nuance and help educate me on everything I'm missing about the, apparently most complicated, special room in all of EQ, clearly its too complicated for a lay person such as myself to understand. After all I would hate to get banned for pulling mobs from a room when there are other humans in that room staring at those mobs. And I certainly wouldn't want to break the cardinal rule of pulling any mobs that do anything other than run directly towards me. Of course that is if I even survive the most bannable offense of choosing to hunt near an entitled enchanter.
Do you exp in velks by chance? If so you would know that 1 spider can go completely haywire. This spider then can travel from the middle to the top to the bottom bringing everything with it. This is not a simple oh crap sorry my mob did that this is a hey bards know exactly what these mobs are gonna do and do it anyhow.

Unless you understand the pathing in velks there really is not much you can bring to the table with this discussion. 1 mob can bring 20 or more. Everyone of those mobs tagging every player it can see on the way down. They are not pulling and thinking sorry my mob went nuts they know its gonna go nuts and do it anyhow.