View Single Post
Old 04-22-2024, 10:53 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakanda [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I mean seriously though, how does TLP survive with such lax rules? The general and class channels are basically 4chan. You can steal pulls and intentionally KS. Getting trained is common. Sometimes I ninja loot to see if anyone will even notice, and no one has ever even called me out on it because with the automated loot, no one seems to notice.

Yet people still pay to play there.

I really don't think EverQuest requires a human being sitting there with their finger on the dial 24/7 looking for someone to hem up for wrong think.
Yes the guy named "Wakanda" who just created an account in Feb 2024 to post about how the staff over-police the server is some innocent dude who just stumbled on P99 lol.

More likely he's been banned multiple times for griefing people. The server is policed so we can all enjoy the game without BS. When I was CSR on Live players like you were always my most disliked..."hey I just trained intentionally trained this group that was just trying to get some casual EXP and caused them to lose all their progress from this evening, what's the big deal?" Used to love banning people like you.