View Single Post
Old 08-21-2011, 10:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by God-King Abacab [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rushmore never played Zek servers on live, everything I listed aside from the O-DROP clause was a standard for all PvP servers (Rallos, Tallon, Vallon, and Sullon)

If you did play live you'd understand that those difficulties is what made PvP harsh and fun it's what made it both dangerous and rewarding...

Sitting around touching your dick to yellow text day in and day out is not rewarding nor is it risky, it's just ego stroking for people that couldn't hack it if everything was put on the line.
Stop shitting up threads with hate on Rushmore bullshit. We are trying to get the best possible outcome. This isn't 1999 nor is this Zek. I'm all FOR a harsh environment bro...I just want as many people to play this new server as possible. Yes most cannot hack it but I would like it to be as friendly as possible to those sitting on the fence between Between BLUE and RED. I'm not trying to fuck up your ride bro. My intentions are to make it that much more enjoyable.

I could do without YT if that's a collective bad idea. Stop throwing shit around and lets talk about ideas not insult each other.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOD
"I will honor those who honor Me, but those who despise Me will be disgraced." HCSB 1 Samuel 2:30