View Single Post
Old 08-22-2011, 03:14 PM
Kobold

It's kind of a loaded question really. In a "well oiled machine" kind of group - I think ANY class is EZ mode. If the puller is doin his/her job, and you have singles, then the ENC class becomes nothing more than a buff-bot, CLR only hits CH when tank is at 40% etc, WIZ stands to nuke a couple of times, etc. It's just really brainless.

When shit hits the fan tho - I think it becomes more who's "skilled" at their class rather than "what class requires the least skill". I play a WIZ. If shit hits the fan......I've seen other WIZ just keep on nuking (just more)....

But then the good ones will help with CC, stun lock mobs if healer is lom, etc.

And that goes for any class. Sure a WAR can be just /auto attack and /taunt....but then there are those who manage mob positioning, know when to pop disciplines, smooth transition between mezzed mobs etc.

I also look at who takes the time to self-sufficient themselves. ie SoW pots, Invis pots, ITU pots, OT Hammer, etc.

"Skill" is a broad definition and thus will garnish many varied opinions on what is and isn't considered "skill".

<The Mystical Order>

Alts:
[34 Wizard] Motlee Crue (Human) <The Mystical Order>
[4 Wizard] Aysee Deecee (Human) <The Mystical Order>
[2 Wizard] Vhan Halen (Human) <The Mystical Order>

Live - Tallon Zek 2000-2005 / Drinal 2007-2008
[80 Sorcerer] Acillatem Zoso (Human) <Knights of the White Rose> / <Veritable Quandary>