View Single Post
Old 08-22-2011, 09:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormlord [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't know about you. In 2002 I used to fear kite with my ranger in the wastelands. That's the zone across from Great Divide. I recall misjudging my cast time and getting adds as being problems. It was effective, but I had to watch my surroundings because it was rather easy to get an add if I wasn't looking. That's why I kited near the bridge after a while. That way if things got out of hand I could cross the bridge to zone out.

Hard to say really. Rangers aren't nearly as good tanks as SK's. So misjudging is an expensive mistake, especially if you're taking your chances on con. I recall doing rhinos and griffon-things.
I remember animal fear making leveling as a ranger easymode...Sure, bad stuff could happen in a zone with a crapton of wanderers like EW, but usually I found sweet spots where I knew the fear pathing perfectly and simply wouldn't get adds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbledorf View Post
I'll look into getting it changed to The Secret Order of the Silver Rose of Truth and Dragons.