View Single Post
Old 11-06-2011, 12:36 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Softcore PK [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
PvP has consequences. This is not some fps game where your life doesn't matter much and when you respawn you want to jump right back into combat. You need to pick your battles as carefully as possible, and when you know you can't win you should want to try your hardest to make it out alive. 99% of the time, coin is hardly a loss at all. And running back to your corpse isn't bad, either.

Death should sting.
But the point of a PVP server is to pvp. If everybody doesnt fight unless its 5v1, wheres the fun in that? Because i guarantee its what will happen after a while, why would fight when you are getting de-leveled and repeatedly crushed? After a while youll just stop trying and avoid pvp or just stop logging in.

I would go at it for hours against terrible odds, but if im going to lose XP over it, i wont. And another thing i guarantee you, is that 90% of the people on red are not as persistant as i am against terrible odds.

Death already stings as it is when you are getting run over by a zerg gank train repeatedly.

Maybe im wrong, but I think im not, I really think that people want to play red99 to PVP.