Thread: Game Mechanics: Pulling while Invisible
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 12:42 PM
Banned

Xadion, thanks, and can you post the patch note that I seek?

There's 2 ways to look at these bugs. One they make things easier for you, so defend them. Two, it's going to cause people to kill things or handle content they otherwise could not... and in the Velious raid scene that could stack up to a lot of stuff you guys in TMO might have been able to get otherwise. The best way is to do it the right way. Almost everyone who came here did because they wanted that true nostalgic experience.

As far as this bug goes, I'd say the same goes with the absolutely correct point that was made about NPCs attacking players who drag corpses of players they don't like.

(I appear to have the TMO forum militia on my tail but consider this: think of when you guys (being in the top raiding guild) are trying to hoard sleeper keys, others will be able to exploit this to maximize the number of targets killed while you're doing other things. The fact is, they're going to be able to clear content faster than they should because of this problem. Whereas, you guys have raided morning, afternoon and sometimes even prime time to secure your right (as you so often put it) to claim this content.)
Last edited by Nirgon; 08-27-2012 at 04:30 PM..