Thread: Class/Race Rant
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2012, 07:50 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by godbox [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
some ppl dont wanna lvl twice as long for lvl 60 to have extra regen on a char (monk) that is only tankin with healers that keep them at full or dead. also dont forget human monk at 60 win on the dps with the (what i think is the best combo) fist/sos (or some VP crap i know nothin about)
Ikky regen adds to the solo ability of a monk yes but then you are grinding alot longer as well. I feel like only necro is ikky or die because it increases there mana to health to mana abilities. but for all else troll wars/sks/shams ikky monks its like what 270 hp heal every minute *shrug ya its that much less damage your takin and you might ocasionally avoid a death by the health u regened but thats alot of extra grindin for it.

i personally go for looks over all else except stun immunity is game changing.
I just spray farted in my chair when I read the underlined. Erudite is the better end game choice because It can reach the Int cap faster, which means I can start focusing +HP items sooners. In the end I will have more HP than an iksar which is what really matters for a necro. Necros HP = Mana & Mana = HP. The extra 12 regen rate does not matter when I have vexing mordina healing me for 122 a tick. But what does matter is the ammount of extra hp I have for Arch Lich to eat & convert into mana to be spent on DPS.