View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 11:56 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tycko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If i stack MR gear on my melee, my hp sucks, my str sucks. If i get rooted 1 out of 10 casts, then it just means the caster has to kite me around longer until he can finally get it to stick. Most of the time i will get tash'd or malo'd at the start also, which means your MR will not be above 100 if your solo. So maybe roots land maybe 1 out of 5. With the way the system works, as long as your not rooted, its easy to avoid melee. Which means casters can kite melee around all day long until they get a root to land. I beleive if I have best in slot resists for my class, I should be able to make myself immune to root. Maybe that is the single point that needs to be debated. Should a person be able to equip enough MR to make himself immune to root/snare. My opinion is yes.
Do you think you are currently well balanced 1v1 with the casters on the server?

How do you feel that balance would be if you could make yourself immune to CC?

"best in slot" caster vs "best in slot" meele is no contest. Its a joke. Even with the current 6 percent chance of root/snare landing ITS A JOKE. The casters are pure dead meat and free kills.

Is that what we want?

"But CrystalBlue, what about group vs group!?!? this is a group game!"

Yeah, group vs. group it becomes a even greater joke because the meeles get targeted last and get to run around doing 50 DPS and interupting most anything they decide to attack (while doing that 50 DPS... way more if you are a rogue lol).

Is that what we want?