Thread: Roleplay guild
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 01:48 PM
Aviak

Default Roleplay guild

[[ This is just an inquiry.

Are there any other fellow roleplayers out there? Would you join a roleplay guild, where loot doesn't even come into your mind, you just want to run groups in dungeons and other various group settings and enjoy your play time in project 1999, taking you back to the old days of EQ where you addressed each other in guild chat as M'Lord and M'Lady?

No powerlevelers min maxing I gotta have the best of the best, I get pixels erryday here take a look at a picture of my 12 inch pixelated member, yes dat VP sword.

If you would be interested let me know here what ideas you have for guild ruleset, or if you don't want to post here wreck my inbox!!

Thanks for your time ]]

[[ EDIT: Even if you have No previous Rp experience, and would be interested let me know! ]]

[[ UPDATE

In the next week I will be adding a list of names here, next to them a brief description of what each one means. Around the end of the week I will close name finding and put to a poll each name here. It will then narrow down to the final 4 names which I will write a basic story on and put it down to a final vote off.

Check back regularly as there will be more added each day:

In Tenebris Nos Esse - In Darkness We Exist
Vox Dei - Voice of God
Vox Populi - Voice of the People
Magnum Opus - Great work
Ignotus (ign.) - Unknown
Simul Sicut Unus - Together as One
Black Lotus
Fellowship Of The Black Lotus

]]

Brother Hayle shouts, 'All hail Aegnarion, wielder of Soulfire!'

Follow my Adventures through Norrath!
Last edited by Aegnarion; 11-07-2012 at 11:27 PM..