View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013, 04:39 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Briscoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't understand why the Divinity crew felt it necessary to deny that Lockets were in fact dropping. Every time I asked one of them about it, I always got some response along of the lines of, "Honestly I've never seen one drop dude, still think it's just a rumor." If you were indeed reporting it to the staff, then why feel a need to hide it?
Divinity didn't hide it, individuals hid it. In fact, officers highly recommended people leave that camp alone. Individuals locked that down against the wishes of officers. Its unfortunate but in the grand scheme of things I don't think it'll be game breaking personally. Yea these things shouldn't be allowed to slide in my opinion either. However, I am hoping that each of these petitions at least asked if it was allowed or not, because if they did ask it and got confirmation then I would say go for it otherwise who knows if those petitions even were answered. No one but GMs.