Thread: Game Mechanics: Blue diamond jewelry
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2013, 04:54 PM
Project Manager

Ok, thanks to the people who responded to the proposal.

This is now complete and will be active next patch.

Pending update:

Quote:
All blue diamond jewelry combines disabled until ~January 2001. This would be a ~ month after velious release and will be automagically enabled when they time came.

Existing blue diamond jewelry (statless) will continue to exist. I am not sure if anyone made any of this or why they would, but I see no reason to change it.

Existing blue diamond jewelry (with stats) will be replaced with alternate statless versions until ~January 2001 when they would automagically become respective jewelry with stats again.

For example:
Silver Blue Diamond Ring: statless -> no change
Silver Blue Diamond Ring: with stats -> Will become SBDR, ring slot, no stats, tradeable.

Blue Diamond Electrum Earring: statless - no change
Blue Diamond Electrum Earring: with stats -> Will become BDEE, ear slot, no stats, tradeable

Golden Blue Diamond Pendant: statless -> no change
Golden Blue Diamond Pendant: with stats -> Will become GBDP, neck slot, no stats, tradeable

Platinum Blue Diamond Tiara: statless -> no change
Platinum Blue Diamond Tiara: with stats -> Will become PBDT, head slot, no stats, tradeable.

Velium Blue Diamond Bracelet: No change. Cannot be crafted yet because velium bars are not obtainable. Recipe disabled until ~January 2001.
After the patch if you see a link for GBDP, you will know that shortly after Velious launches it will become a Golden Blue Diamond Pendant with stats. I did it in this way so people can still distinguish between different versions.