View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013, 06:49 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jfertal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
not entirely true.

As much as this thread is fucking hilarious, in a sense of how off topic it goes, we have the CoF thievery being touched up on, we have gay ass Alawen talking about the Mistwalker he should of been given once again, lol. (such a faggot) I mean this is a complete joke in a sense it should of never been on RnF. It turns into who can shit on who the most, it was never a place to actually hold a discussion to try and comprise who will get FE's next Eye, or how to undue the damage that has been done.

TL;DR Alawen is a homo. This Eye of Inny doesn't involve 99% of any BDA, or FE, nor should of reflect the reputation of either.
I didn't bring up the Mistwalker and back when it was an issue, I didn't want to hold it--I thought Blain should hold it because he was most active.

No matter how many names you call me, I'll still have a fondness for your forum name because of the cute Asian girl with the big thighs and narrow waist you used to have as an avatar. Smooches.