Thread: Azure Guard
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013, 08:02 PM
Aviak

Default Azure Guard

Azure Guard has been around since September of 2011. It was founded by Dulas ( me ) and Nemce ( my son ). By creating AG here on p99 my intentions are to re-live the experiences we had many years ago on live. Only this time, with Nemce at my side.

We are currently a growing guild from level 44 - 60 that raids casually. Ventrilo is used, however it is not mandatory. The nights we raid are random and pre posted on the website calendar. They can be any night of the week from Monday thru Sunday as real life is never on a schedule. A DKP system is used to award loot on our raids. We currently raid fear, hate and sky. We have several chars with their epics including clerics, bards, enchanters, warriors, shamans, rogues, and monks.

Azure Guard is a friendly, dedicated, and knowledgeable group of people who enjoy playing together and want to explore every aspect of the game. We are respectful of others and realize that we all have obligations.

We are currently recruiting all classes starting at level 44. If you are interested in learning more about azure guard please contact one of our officers in game, we can get to know each other a bit and see about setting up some opportunities to group. You are welcome to contact Dulas, Nemce, Butkus, Brandybuck, Yaolin, Stunz, Phiren, Hethan, Rhom, Aranur, Stinkie, Tyrfling, Chevey, Superranger, Morrigan, Valick and Meah in game.

We are recruiting all classes: honestly Azure Guard doesn't care about the class you play or the gear you have as much as the player behind it. Apply at the below link.

http://azureguard.guildlaunch.com
Last edited by Jesseca; 11-03-2014 at 03:44 AM..