View Single Post
Old 09-25-2016, 12:26 PM
Aviak

I haven't played as much as you guys think I have. My highest level was a 44 monk when I stopped playing years ago. I did make a decent amount of money while using the fungi tunic years ago, probably around 20k overall in like 3 months? Since I rented it for quite a while without being able to play that often, most of it went towards rent and some towards gear. After giving it back to Orsk I had about 4k leftover, which just sat in the bank all these years. Bah, if only the banks had interest! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I've been playing again for almost a week and I've made about 3 to 4k by farming giants in Rathe Mountains. This is actually a lot more than what I usually make. Normally I don't have this much time because of work. There were hardly any shifts scheduled this week which is why I decided to start playing again, well, and because I'm getting tired of reading all the time. I'd guess that I can make approximately 2k a week when I have a normal work schedule... depending on if I even want to log in and farm giants so much during my free time.

Also, I just spent some money on a few pieces of black panther skin armor so I'm basically back to where I was at before... oops. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Anyway, this is why I want to rent the fungi tunic, it basically doubles my speed at making money and makes what little time I have to play become more enjoyable.

P.S. Who in the heck can make 2 to 5k in an hour!? I couldn't even do that when I played my 65 pallie on live back when PoP was out.