View Single Post
Old 10-09-2016, 05:42 PM
Planar Protector

Default Decode this, follow the clues, and win my cloak of flames and fungi tunic

It has been a long time since I've played here, over a year, and I don't think I will be playing again. And if I do play again, I'll want to start over. I cherish the time I spent on P99. My experience here surpassed anything I did on live, and were among my best moments in gaming. This community is truly something special, a snapshot of something which simply does not exist in gaming anymore outside of this box. Thank you, staff, for creating such an amazing experience for so many of us.

Now, if you doubt whether this thread is for real, I'll direct you to the last time I quit. I'm not Diggles, I will be giving this stuff away to any who manage to find it.

Decode this message. Follow the clues. Find my in-game character (use your forum sleuthing), and speak the phrase.

REE YNELA AA FHD BAB BAA ABA ECA NWKTO MVDYA BC A HCBW RQB BFA SM HCBW A CCC LVY

The first person to complete this will receive the cloak of flames and fungi tunic. If there are some close runners-up, I might give some consolation stuff. I will post in this thread and notify you if someone completes it.
Last edited by Lune; 10-09-2016 at 05:57 PM.. Reason: Code changed