View Single Post
Old 12-02-2021, 11:03 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by walfreyydo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You forgot the part where the parents were too stupid to lock up their firearms. More guns = more access to guns, and since we dont require ANY training for anyone to buy a firearm or even open carry, you will continue to have deranged individuals being able to find an unsecured firearm to carry our whatever revenge they see fit. Its just basic logic. More drugs = more addicts, etc

30-40 years ago the solution to being bullied was to stand up for yourself and hit them back (egos bruised but no one died). Today, well just grab your parents gun and go to town, because its there at home...
thats the parents doing meth and coccaine and selling their soul to amazon while working at walmart and shoving their child on adderall or other drugs and writing them off as just being 'mentally ill' 'handicapped' or 'neurodivergent' or whatever the new ok fadword is

also - i fought back as a child

they put me in a Juvy school and hospitalized me and pumped me full of shit drugs, thats worse now and happens faster, and those systems are not even as good anymore as when i went through, those hospitals and juvy schools are now full of abusers.