View Single Post
Old 03-07-2024, 08:12 PM
Sarnak

I did a bunch of charm soloing in Droga on my bard about levels 43-45. I think the mobs are level 33-37. On the bard you can use the mana free charm. I think you get the first xp greens at 45 or 46; I don't think you will see many if any blues left at 49. You could possibly camp an EoE on the 49 bard but maybe not efficiently; I managed to kill the ph a few times while I was xping there. It's a big room though and you'll likely have to clear out several mobs in the next room to clear a place to fight the ph. By 60 you can just invis onto the ph and kill it where it spawns; I'm not sure what level you have to be to do that without the room adding.

I'm not sure what level a shaman wants to be to fight mobs in that range, but I'd guess 40+ to keep root breaks to a manageable amount. As mentioned there are lots of casters, I hope that doesn't spoil the zone for a shaman but it might. Nothing sees invis; so you can explore with your shaman to try to find a camp that you can split. I didn't notice a lot of singles on the bard, but I wasn't looking for them. I didn't succeed at the zone in on the bard (and don't remember trying the deeper zone lines), so I fought away from them and used a leatherfoot raider cap as necessary. There are tons of mobs in the zone.

At 60 I've gong back on my bard to farm faction + vendor drops + salts/skins. I ae snare then run a circle and use the ae dots. Vendor the goblin armor (about 5-30p a piece), yes turn the salts/skins in for sarnak faction, the wiki should have accurate values on how much faction each gives. Exactly how many goblins a bard can ae in a kite is a gear check. I see 60 monks/mages/necros single kill farming sometimes. I think a well geared 60 bard may be the fastest droga farming class, although it's probably more work than the others.

Halfling mask is a 30 minute corpse and if the farmer has a factioned cleric I think they could rez you in to loot, but being factioned likely does help your odds of picking up a random drop affordably. Don't forget the faction song.