View Single Post
Old 05-22-2018, 08:31 AM
Planar Protector

I am familiar with that thread a little bit, seemed like enough logs were posted to warrant the changes (as mentioned from Telin).

The stuns weren't listed on here, but if we take the posters word on the DD procs (18 procs in 171 seconds) then the epic procs the DD on average of 9.5 seconds give or take.

If we accept that normal pets proc DD every 6 seconds, and air pets proc stuns every 12, then perhaps the epic pet had some kind of roll built into it that every 6 secs a proc would take place, if RNG determined a stun, then wait 12 secs before next roll.

So maybe a parse would come out something like this:
00:06 secs DD
00:12 secs DD
00:18 secs Stun
00:30 secs DD

So basically the first two rolls at 6 secs triggered the DD, third roll was a stun so waited 12 seconds before the next one, then rolled a DD.

This would be 3 DD's in 30 seconds, or about a DD every 10 seconds, pretty close to 9.5 seconds.

Just speculation, could also maybe have added +50% to cast time on epic pet so that instead of 6 sec DD / 12 sec Stun, maybe was 9 sec DD / 18 sec Stun. Who knows.

Maybe the folks posting in that mage thread can share some epic pet parses of spell data.

One of the posts on alla mentioned they knew what the DS was on the pet by parsing the spdat, so if you tell me the name of the epic pet DD / Stun I can try and look that up, may have a recast timer on them.