View Single Post
Old 01-07-2015, 01:08 PM
Planar Protector

Estu have some damn good advice on his post. I guess it is up to you playing style wise. I will admit Charming is the fastest way to go but it takes a shitpot full of consecration to pull it off. It gets very stressful in the long run.

A Necro is a bit more laid back, but because of that can get repetitive as hell also. A Necro gets every spell in the game high end other than SoW or Ports. And with J Boots that only leaves one.

But a Enchanter is more than welcomed in any group where a Necro it is sort of hard to get in a group. Very few people play them like they have to the potential too. I think when Velious comes out their Dots will have time to run their course and become more viable as a group member then. As of now mobs just die to quick to cast a DoT and the pet does not do enough DPS compared to a Mage pet to bother.

So now a Necro is pretty much a solo class on here and a Enchanter can be both. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] But a Chanter takes a LOT of Cha gear to be good at Chamring.