View Single Post
Old 10-13-2017, 09:43 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreenk317 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The harsh truth is that everyone that joins a raiding guild does so in the pursuit of pixels. Everyone that goes on a raid does so in the pursuit of pixels, for them, or there friends, does not matter. Pixels are why we raid.

Another truth is that sometimes people leave guilds, it happens.
Thanks Captain.

While it's true pixels are part of the conquest when playing Everquest, how you go about getting them varies from person to person.

The reason Manasana is viewed critically is not because he left a guild, or that it's bad to be driven by pixels above all else. We all know players like this and it doesn't define them as bad people. The issue is how disingenuous he is about it.

Others who know the truth are annoyed, particularly when he now points out how little AG did for him, and how much he did for AG.

I would respect him more if he just said, "yeah, I love pixels, I go hard in the paint for pixels. AG helped me get what I wanted while they got what they wanted sometimes too."

Manasana, stop pretending to be some paladin of pixels that did so much for the guild you left in the dust, when you know that AG geared out all your alts over the course of time and provided you with tons of plats from selling MQ items you'd never been able to get on your own.