View Single Post
Old 12-05-2019, 04:35 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But enchanters are so completely OP you don't even have to try! Haven't you read the 70+ pages of whiners who played shamans in Kunark/Velious?
Those people complaining really need to try charm soloing themselves and then come back here and see if they still want to cry about it then. In my experience, it's not any stronger than it was in classic (well, Kunark era for me as that's when I started). Well, I've only had access to the first charm spell as I haven't reached level 24 yet so maybe charm gets stronger later on for some weird reason? And I'm seeing classes like necros, shams, bards, druids doing what looks to me to be MUCH easier soloing so I don't get what the big deal is (though I haven't tried any of those classes myself).

I'm not even wanting breeze for a purely selfish reason. I enjoyed being able to provide mind candy to everyone else. For me, that was one of the most enjoyable, quintessential aspects of playing as an enchanter. I felt good being able to make other people in my group stronger. It makes the game more fun for EVERYONE - including melee players because without clarity line there just isn't enough mana to keep up all the buffs on them that I would like to. And in green/teal it just isn't here and I hate it tbh.
Last edited by TripSin; 12-05-2019 at 04:38 PM..