View Single Post
Old 12-05-2019, 04:38 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripSin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Those people complaining really need to try charm soloing themselves and then come back here and see if they still want to cry about it then. In my experience, it's not any stronger than it was in classic (well, Kunark era for me as that's when I started). Well, I've only had access to the first charm spell as I haven't reached level 24 yet so maybe charm gets stronger later on for some weird reason?

I'm not even wanting breeze for a purely selfish reason. I enjoyed being able to provide mind candy to everyone else. For me, that was one of the most enjoyable, quintessential aspects of playing as an enchanter. I felt good being able to make other people in my group stronger. It makes the game more fun for EVERYONE - including melee players because without clarity line there just isn't enough mana to keep up all the buffs on them that I would like to. And in green/teal it just isn't here and I hate it tbh.
You’ve crying about it all week. Move on to something else.

Christ some people are annoying...

Find me Monday, Wednesday and Friday @ https://www.twitch.tv/elhefe