View Single Post
Old 04-19-2020, 03:08 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jungleberry [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just shut the fuck up.
You shut the fuck up you suck mouth.
This virus shit is a perfect example tp be honest.
Back when I played and mained a monk in 1999 they were the known pullers. could FD split sneak pull it was literally best and sought after amd other classes could pull yea amd well but monks had a skill toolbox geared more for that and dps as a side perk. and whme i started p99 years ago it was the same way then due to people "exploiting" then they made it where you have to wait for a mob to get back to its bind point or use root nets or use cornering coupme other tricks, k. so we go out of get root nets, oh hey guys now you cant use root nets now lull putters and SK can pull better than monks hands down. its take take take. now i have to stand in line 6 feet feom the person infront of me and waear a damn mask to even get groceries whw doest it all freaking end jeeze. come here to play a game we know and love amd its beem real amd its been fun but part of playing a game you know and love if because you know it and love it
the further it gets away from what you know and what you love the further it gets from being the game we came to play.
And I camt even visit my grama or drive to a park now either or go swimming. its bull
and literally all loramins fault