View Single Post
Old 01-24-2021, 02:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by azxten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Enchanters never charmed in live classic/kunark because the spell was so broken.

Just waiting for Green 2.0 now, I hope it's more classic than Green 1.0 was. No bonus exp, no OP Enchanter,
This part hurts because it's so right. Everyone who played on live knows Enchanters weren't like this, but for ten years everyone has just ignored the obvious contradiction here.

At this point Enchanters have been so unclassic for so long, I'm firmly convinced that either Nilbog or Rogean played one in Live, and has a blind spot for them. Therefore I don't think we will ever see classic (ie. not soloing) Enchanters on P99 ... but I truly hope I'm wrong.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.