View Single Post
Old 06-04-2011, 03:07 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by YendorLootmonkey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're missing everything I'm saying. My point is "time/energy invested was proportional to the progress of your toon/guild". You cannot dispute that. Do not twist or add stuff to that sentence. It is simply "time/energy invested was proportional to the progress of your toon/guild". If you want to progress more than the local uberguild, you have to be willing to put in more time/energy into doing so.

Or, from the other angle, if your group of people puts in LESS time/energy into something, and somehow reap MORE reward than a group of people putting in MORE time/energy into something, is that somehow more fair/fun?

Keep in mind, I'm speaking as a casual player. I know I will never see certain encounters on this server, just as I never saw them on Live. I understand that. Real life is more important to me.
Time sitting doing nothing as "investment" is ridiculous and not how classic raiding was. Do you really dispute that?

Classic "time invested" involved ACTUALLY PLAYING THE GAME.