View Single Post
Old 09-05-2021, 05:01 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tann [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
did you let pet die or use reclaim? or did you /getlost before new one was cast? Not doubting at all just wasn't sure why my air pet was gaining aggro immediately, in theory if the first pet was using its stun DD then after it was gone all of that threat should go to me and the new pet shouldn't gain it so fast.
I started summoning a new pet once the old pet was down to about 20% HP left. I used pet get lost right before the Summon pet spell finished casting. After each new pet summon it would take longer and longer for the pet to get the Seafury Cyclops off of me. I don't know the exact number of damage the pet did each time before it pulled aggro, but I plan on testing it myself again on a different mob to get the damage numbers. I don't think it matter whether the Mage cast Reclaim Energy, Pet Get lost or if the pet dies, but I will test that as well just to confirm. I will post a video on Youtube and a link to my Log files once I finished it.