View Single Post
Old 08-16-2017, 05:21 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrushev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I logged in today for the first time in over a year to see if the UI/Installer needs any updates. (Into the game that is, I do still check this thread regularly). But everything seems to be working well. The underwater sound cutting out is still an issue with default and this fixes it. The Loading screens and login screen customization still works. The porthole for helmets fix still works, the music/sound upgrade works. The stutter fix works. Spellgem changer works.I even tried running the game with the UI at 1440p and it looks fine.

Glad to see everything is still working well, its been nearly 7 years since original release.

Few things that are broken are:

- You obviously need the latest spellfile, the built in one is out of date
- eqEmu has had newer releases and that functionality doesnt work as well as it should. The baked in one is actually from when EQemu and P99 first started working together. Then that relationship broke, but it looks like they are working together again? (I may be wrong). If I do another release ill certainly include the new eqemu if it works well with P99.

So Im not going to make any updates for now... I noticed that they changed forum rules and I am unable to edit the original post anymore.... so unless they give me rights to edit that post Ill have to make a new thread if any more releases are made.
love the work sir use it and point users to it good work sir.

NAMPUS EPIC gnome MAG
Wyman EPIC halfing WAR