View Single Post
Old 10-20-2018, 09:25 PM
Kobold

5 Ogr SK, 3 Hum Wiz, 3 Gno Rog.

Originally I decided my alt to be a human wizard because of my liking of freeport but I kept telling myself how I've wanted to try a gnome and play a rogue one day so I ended up just making the gnome rogue as well as the wizard. I will stick to these few characters for playing p99.

After making my Rogue and studying an Ak'non map, it didn't take long before I got lost in one of the many crawlspaces among the inserts of the underground city. Eventually I mostly mastered the layout of the environment with an exception being that I had NO CLUE about the secret door in Abbey of Deep Musing in access to the Rogue's guild. I literally spent like 30 minutes just pacing around Abbey and eventually falling through the wall and desperately bolted down the stairs knowing I found the rogues, finally. Gotta love the struggles of Everquest.

I'm currently on my Gno Rog "Preystalker". You can chat me up on there or also add my main (Ogr Sk) "Shalonda".. In case I toggle whichever character in the future.

gotta love when a skeleton runs up on you in steamfont mountain.. that ended quickly [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Mattius; 10-20-2018 at 09:35 PM.. Reason: text