View Single Post
Old 07-18-2014, 02:55 PM
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by anotherfiz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've done a few beta raids now. Vindicator, Ikatiar, Eashan, LTK, Velks, Klan and Zlan, ect

It seems like players are damaging these mobs way too quickly, and these mobs have very little in the way of regen. On live mid-early 2001, before more than 1-2 guilds had primals and full quest armor, these mobs were usually 10-15 minute fights, not the 3-5 min's we;re seeing here. we practically zerged Klandicar last night for 2 mins and somehow knocked off 1/4 of his HP? Seems way way too fast in comparison to live.
You were fighting Klandi for 3-4 minutes to get him to 65? percent. There were also 3 wipes and he never died, so it's hard to judge without more testing. The same goes for LTK, since she never died.

Keep in mind that during release you will have people lost/dead in Sirens, /afk after an hour of buffing with no GM mana/health, competition pushing you to attack before you are ready + 2 hour CR's from each of the 3 wipes.

As far as vindi/velk/Eashan/iky, these are minor Velious bosses. They are basically the easiest there is in Velious and people are having significant trouble with them on average.

Everyone remembers something different, including me, but I don't remember any bosses taking longer than 30 minutes except for Vyemm, Vulak and AoW. Definitely need more feedback once they are actually killed.