View Single Post
Old 07-06-2019, 02:15 PM
Orc

Thanks for the advice so far everyone. I mean I guess I shouldn't be too worried about losing aggro in these groups. For instance, any time a rogue or monk grabs aggro off me, it's not like the fight lasts long enough for them to take a lot of damage. I'd rather the healer only have one person to heal (being the tank), but it's never lead to a wipe or anything so I'm probably just overthinking it. I'll probably stick with the current gear I have until I at least his lvl 40, because as mentioned, that's when more weapons that can proc start to become a choice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkanjil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Until you hit 40 where more weapons start to proc, you should just use staff of battle. It’ll be better dps and the white dmg threat alone is fine. Once you hit 40, Frostbringer and WESS are a great combo.

If you want to dual wield, pick up a Wurmslayer and WESS until 40.
Just out of curiosity, at lvl 40 if I were to go with Frostbringer/WESS combo, which one would be preferred for my main hand? They both have similar white damage and similar delay. Does one of the procs cause more hate than the other? I'm assuming some procs are better than others for grabbing aggro, I guess I can look for a chart or something that someone has made if that's the case.