View Single Post
Old 03-16-2017, 07:01 AM
Kobold

Buriedpast - Haha okay, I'll make to let them know they're scrubs halfway through their corpse run. Good call.

Naeythn - I'm sorry to hear that. I do earnestly try to make sure nobody dies when I tank, though I feel very confident that by the time I'm doing HoT raid tanking, I'll have an Infestation. I'm more asking whether it's a good weapon for 40-60 group tanking in levelling zones like Karnor's and Seb. I'm confident that by the time I'm 60, I'll have figured out how to get an Infestation.

I definitely want to upgrade haste too, but I'm thinking the first legit upgrade would be Runebranded Girdle or Runed Bolster Belt? I don't feel like 2% more for SoDB is enough to justify 4-5k personally. Do you disagree? If you believe it is I'd like to know.

Troxx - Great advice - I'll make sure I pick one up then next and give some warnings when using it in groups. Sounds like as long as I give some fair warnings about potential issues it shouldn't be an issue the VAST majority of the time, which is really what I'd be looking to get out of it. All I want is a weapon I can use until I can legit raid Dragon Necropolis myself and acquire an Infestation the old fashioned way.

Any other opinions? Thanks so much guys, definitely feel more encouraged that it's a good pick-up / transition weapon that's worth the 1.5-2k to get me to the point where I can get an Infestation myself without forking over a buttload of money.